You stare at a blank baby shower greeting card that was attached to a baby shower gift you bought from the store. You want to write “the” baby shower gift message but you’re out of words. You’re stumped and your mind goes blank. Nothing comes into your mind as you struggle to think of some words. Have this ever happen to you? It feels like giving a speech in front of your classmates in school all over again.
But remember this: the mother of the baby is more stressed than you will ever be. Help relived some of her stresses through words, even if it’s just for a few minutes. Use supportive, thoughtful, and encouraging words when writing your gift message. A baby shower is usually a very exciting and joyous time for a mother who is preparing and waiting for the birth of her new baby. It’s the small gesture you share that goes a long way.
Below are some of the 20 best baby shower gift messages that you can use to write on your baby shower greeting card.
- A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bank balance smaller, home happier, clothes dirty, the past forgotten and the future worth living for. Congratulations.
- Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart. Get ready to feel a love like never before. We love you so much and know you’re going to be the best mom this world has seen.
- Babies are like a math equation. They’re an addition to the household, they subtract your time you use to sleep, and they divide you patience in half! Good thing they add a whole lot of love. Congrats!
- Your house will soon be filled with toys and will never be quiet again. Your house will often be a mess and you’ll frequently be tired. But there will always be love and laughter. All the best and many happy memories!
- In another couple of weeks, it’s going to be good-bye tummy and hello mommy! Can’t wait enough to see the baby’s pink-cheeked face and two beautiful eyes. We know your baby, be it girl or a boy, will be a bundle of joy. Hoping to see your new star soon and a shower of blessings to you and your new baby.
- Our congratulations and best wishes to you as you step into this exciting new phase in life. Be ready for busy days, sleepless nights, many questions, and endless love!
- With this shower may your new baby feel the warm welcome, that is being expressed by all those who anxiously await his or her safe and healthy arrival.
- When life gets stressful, just remember that you have each other and the support of family and friends. Let your newborn bring you even closer together as a family!
- If you ever feel stressed, just remember how blessed you are to be bringing a child into the world that you can nurture and raise as your own. What a beautiful experience!
- Bringing a child into the world is one of the most rewarding moments you will ever experience! You will never forget the feelings you have holding your child for the first time
- Relax and enjoy every moment of every day leading up to the arrival of your new child. It may seem stressful now, but looking back, you will realize that it was all worth it!
- No one can totally prepare you for being a parent, but you’ll learn everything you need to know at just the right times.
- I know you will be great parents, but even great parents like you need to take breaks every once in a while. That’s why you’ll need grandparents and friends like us to help.
- Coming soon to a home near you: toys and messes all over the floor, spontaneous artwork on your walls and doors, midnight trips to the doctor and store, but best of all… love and affection forevermore.
- Baby’s almost here! What could be more wonderful? We are looking forward to meeting the newest member of the family.
- Congratulations on your new baby! If I had one piece of advice to offer, it would be this: don’t close your eyes – not even for a second. The moments and years fly by like the wind. Hold your little one tight, share plenty of fun ghost stories, and don’t forget to be unwaveringly generous with your love.
- Enjoy the last moments of peace. Your life will never be the same once the baby arrives, but you’ll love the change! Congratulations!
- Here’s our short-term forecast: a shower followed by a sunny baby! Congratulations and all the best!
- You better remember this baby shower. This will be one of the last showers you enjoy in peace!
- The stork is in town, and he has a healthy, cute, beautiful baby on the way! Wishing you the best!
Which one did you pick? Let me know below on what you think of this list.